- Data collection
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What types of cookies are used
- How to manage cookies
- How to contact XLCONCEPT and the appropriate authority
You directly provide data to XLCONCEPT in one of the following ways:
- Voluntary completion of your personal data in our Contact Form on our website’s contact page;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our company only collects and stores the following data:
- Name and email address when entered on the contact form.
- Name and email when you contact us via email.
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by filling in the contact form.
- We do not collect and use your cookies outside of our website.
How will we use your data?
XLCONCEPT collects your data so we can:
- Email you with a response when you use our contact form.
- To improve our website and your browser experience.
- For our use of cookie data please see below.
XLCONCEPT does not share the data entered in the contact form with any other organisations unless legally required or we have sought your permission beforehand.
How do we store your data?
XLCONCEPT securely stores your data at our local mail server.
XLCONCEPT will keep your Name and Email address for as long as required to reply to your inquiry and to provide you with the best possible service. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
XLCONCEPT supports you in knowing your data protection rights which you are entitled to below:
- The right to access: you have the right to contact XLCONCEPT for copies for your personal data. This will be free of charge.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request XLCONCEPT corrects any of the information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request XLCONCEPT completes any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that XLCONCEPT erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict XLCONCEPT’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that XLCONCEPT transport the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically using cookies and google analytics.
The purpose of collecting cookies is to:
- Maintain proper functioning of XLCONCEPT’s website: our company uses these cookies, so we recognise you and your previously selected preferences.
Google analytics: XLCONCEPT uses this service to improve our website.
- For more information on how Google uses your information in this process please visit: https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/privacy-policies-legally-required/#Google_Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies and these will vary depending on the company and webpage settings. At XLCONCEPT we use the following cookies as explained in the table below:
These cookies allow us to tailor our content and the overall website experience by recognising you as users. Their purpose is to make your visit easier and more useful to you when you revisit our website by remembering information, like preferred language, or pre-populating form fields, and other settings.
Used to distinguish users
Used to distinguish users
Used to throttle request rate.
How to manage cookies
For further information on how to control cookies in your browser, including enabling, blocking, clearing and disabling, please refer to: allaboutcookies.org. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact XLCONCEPT
Please contact us if you have a query regarding your data at any of the following:
XLCONCEPT B.V, Pilotenstraat 41B, 1059CH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
+31 (0) 20 794 2000
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to file a complaint you have the opportunity to contact the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons